Are the leaves on your cedar tree turning brown? Are you concerned and wondering if your valuable tree is ailing? Contact Arborist USA at (817) 880-6130! For more than three decades, our family-owned tree service company has diagnosed and treated sick cedar trees for our customers throughout this entire region! We are proud to offer you superior-quality tree care services! Never wonder and take chances when it comes to the health of your valuable living investments! Our owner and ISA Certified Arborist, tree doctor, tree care professionals, and plant pathologist are always here for you to aid and assist you in caring for your valuable trees! Contact us today at (817)880-6130 and schedule your complimentary consultation! No matter what your tree care needs and concerns are, you can depend on Arborist USA to take care of it all for you!
The Leaves On My Cedar Tree Are Turning Brown! Is My Cedar Tree Sick?
When you observe that the leaves on your prized cedar tree are turning brown, there is a strong chance that your cedar tree may be suffering from a serious tree disease! When you notice changes to the foliage of your cedar tree, it is best to be proactive and contact our experienced tree service company immediately! Remember, early treatment prevents serious damage from happening to your tree! Contact Arborist USA today at (817)880-6130!
Are There Serious Tree Diseases That Can Make The Leaves On My Cedar Tree Turn Brown?
Definitely! When you observe that the leaves on your prized cedar tree are turning brown, you must contact Arborist USA immediately at (817)880-6130 and request for our owner and highly-trained tree care expert to come and assess the health of your valuable cedar tree! Listed below are some of the extremely serious tree diseases that may cause the leaves on your cedar tree to turn brown:
- Bacterial Leaf Scorch – Very common throughout our region, this serious bacterial tree disease is incurable and deadly! Unfortunately, this lethal tree disease infects a vast amount of popular tree varieties! If your tree is infected, it will develop premature defoliation and necrosis of the leaves! Once the browning reaches the center of the cedar tree leaves, the leaves will die and fall off. You must be proactive in maintaining the health of your prized cedar tree so that the cedar tree does not become infected with this deadly, destructive pathogen! Here at Arborist USA, we have extensive experience in treating sick trees! Call us at (817)880-6130 quickly when you observe that your cedar tree appears to be sick and exhibiting the above-mentioned symptoms.
- Anthracnose – This unsightly fungal pathogen spreads quickly and targets a myriad of popular tree varieties! Anthracnose thrives in damp, cooler spring weather. Indications of infection are a thinning canopy, premature defoliation, leaf deformities, and color changes ranging from tan to brownish-black! This tree disease rarely kills your tree; however, the visual damage is unsightly! When you observe that your cedar tree is exhibiting these symptoms or appears to be unhealthy, contact our experienced tree service company at (817)880-6130 immediately and request a tree health assessment!
How Can I Find Out If My Cedar Tree Has A Serious Tree Disease?
Do not put this off! Contact Arborist USA immediately at (817)880-6130 and schedule your free consultation with our owner and ISA Certified Arborist! Our tree care professionals will evaluate the health of your cedar tree and provide you with a diagnosis report! Our tree doctor will determine the treatment needed to treat and eliminate this destructive tree disease! When you are wondering or in doubt, it is always best to enlist the expertise of our owner and highly-trained tree expert!
What Can I Do To Keep My Cedar Tree Healthy?
There are several tree health care treatments that we suggest to keep your valuable cedar tree in the best of health! The following tree healthcare treatments will aid in protecting your prized cedar tree:
- Continual Tree Care Maintenance Program – Our arbor care professionals will customize a continual tree and shrub health care maintenance program exclusively for you and your specific trees and residential grounds! This will eliminate your stress and concern about maintaining the health of your trees and you will have peace of mind in knowing that our tree care professionals will ensure that your residence and living investments always remain healthy, strong, and beautiful.
- Deep-Root Fertilization – This tree health care treatment is key! Our highly-skilled tree expert injects under pressure the liquid minerals and nutrients that your cedar tree requires directly into the root zone. Also, soil aeration occurs from the injected oxygen. Cedar trees that annually receive this very important tree health care treatment are 95% more resistant to disease and their root system thrives!
- Avoid Wounding Trees – Have all yard and tree care performed by our arbor care professionals! Accidental wounds can severely damage your trees and can be caused by shovels, weed trimmers, and mowers. Our arbor care experts will make certain that no unintentional wounding will occur and your trees will remain healthy and strong!
Who Should I Contact To Examine My Cedar Tree?
Do not delay! Contact Arborist USA immediately at (817) 880-6130 and schedule your free consultation with our owner and ISA Certified Arborist! We will see to it that your cedar tree is closely examined and advise you as to how to guard and protect your valuable cedar tree!