Do I Have Sick Trees In Texas?
Arborist USA provides the most exceptional quality full-service tree care to homeowners throughout our region and the surrounding areas! For more than three decades, our family-owned tree service company has encountered, diagnosed, and treated sick trees a myriad of times! The majority of homeowners are not skilled at diagnosing if their tree is indeed ailing, so you are not alone! Our owner and ISA Certified Arborist, tree doctor, team of arbor care professionals, and our plant pathologist are here for you to make certain that your valuable trees are always healthy and thrive! No matter what your tree service needs are, you can depend on Arborist USA to take care of your tree health issues! Contact us today at (817) 880-6130 and request your complimentary consultation with our owner and highly-trained tree care expert!
How Do I Know If My Trees Are Sick?
The only way to know for certain if your prized tree is indeed sick is to take the proactive approach and contact our experienced tree service company immediately at (817)880-6130! Request our official tree health assessment and diagnosis. Our owner and ISA Certified Arborist and our tree doctor will examine your tree close to officially determine the reason why your valuable tree appears to be declining in health! Remember, your trees are valuable living investments so do not put off having them examined! If your prized tree is indeed sick, you do not have a moment to lose and you must begin treatment immediately!
Are There Signs That I Should Watch For That Indicate I Have Sick Trees?
Yes! Do not ignore any changes in the appearance of your valuable trees! Ailing trees tend to exhibit common symptoms that reveal they are declining in health. Many symptoms do depend upon the variety of your tree; however, the following symptoms tend to be exhibited by trees that are seriously declining in health! Some tree ailments are indeed lethal! It is of utmost importance that you contact our tree service company immediately at (817)880-6130 when you first observe that your valuable tree seems to be declining in health! Remember, the sooner that you have your tree diagnosed, the greater your chances are that your prized tree will survive!
- Premature Defoliation – Are the leaves on your tree falling off at an inappropriate time of year? Is your tree losing an excessive amount of leaves? Remember, the sooner that you find out what is ailing your tree then the greater your chances are that your tree can be treated and survive! With Arborist USA, you can be certain that we will find the best treatment possible to save your ailing tree!
- Bark Peeling Off Of Your Tree – If your tree is indeed healthy, the bark will be strong and the covering of the branches and trunk will be even! A sick tree will have bark that is peeing, flaking, and chipping, as well as random bare places along the branches and trunk. If your tree is indeed sick, it will have either a lethal tree ailment or will have a serious tree disease! Call us today at (817)880-6130!
- Dead Branches And Branches Falling Off – Are the thin branches on your tree flexible or do they snap and break easily? It is normal for a tree to exhibit broken branches if weather conditions have been severe. If you notice dead branches or branches on the ground, do not take chances! Contact Arborist USA at (817)880-6130 and request an official diagnosis regarding the health of your prized tree!
- Discoloration On Tree Foliage – A healthy tree will exhibit leaves that are the correct color for the tree variety! There will not be dark spots or discoloration on the leaves! If you notice yellow or brownish-dark spots on the tree foliage, it is quite likely that your tree is ailing! Do not delay! Contact us at (817)880-6130 and schedule a tree health care assessment with our owner and highly-trained tree care expert!
What Can I Do To Prevent My Trees From Becoming Sick?
The best way to treat a sick tree is to prevent your tree from ever becoming ill in the first place! When you have a sick tree, you are subjected to stress and the expense of treating the sick tree. It is much less stressful and less expensive to take action to ensure that your trees always remain strong and healthy! The following are important actions that you can do to prevent your trees from becoming sick.
- Tree Growth Regulators – Frequently, tall trees grow much faster than their root systems grow to adequately support them! When our tree health care expert administers tree growth regulators, the density of the root system of your tree increases, your tree has an amplified immune system and the tree roots become strong and grow sufficiently to support the size and weight of your tree!
- Continual Tree Health Care Maintenance Program – Contact Arborist USA at (817)880-6130 and request an ongoing tree healthcare maintenance program to be customized exclusively for you and your trees, shrubs, and residential grounds! When you entrust the care of your outdoor environment to Arborist USA then you are free from the stress and work of maintaining your residential environment! Your trees will always remain healthy, strong, and beautiful and your outdoor grounds will always be something that you will be proud of!
- Deep-Root Fertilization – This tree healthcare treatment is a must! When trees are growing in residential neighborhoods, they are often subjected to construction activity and compacted soil. Many homeowners make the mistake of thinking that topical lawn fertilizer is sufficient for their trees! That is not true! With deep root fertilization, our highly-trained experienced tree expert injects under pressure the specific liquid minerals and nutrients that your tree requires directly into the root zone. Compacted soil that inhibits root growth is corrected by this treatment! Trees that receive this important tree health care treatment annually are 95% more resistant to tree disease and insect invasion, their health is robust and thrives and their root system becomes much stronger!
Can I Treat My Sick Trees Alone Or Should I Call A Professional?
Tree diseases can be extremely serious! Never take chances when it comes to the health of your valuable living investments! It is always best to contact an experienced tree care professional! Call Arborist USA at (817)880-6130 and request a free consultation with our owner and ISA Certified Arborist!
Who Can I Contact That Will Diagnose My Tree And Tree The Tree If It Is Ailing?
Contact the best arborist here in our region! Call Arborist USA today at (817) 880-6130 and schedule your free consultation! Our owner and highly-experienced tree care professionals adhere to the high standards that the International Society of Arboriculture is known and respected for! No matter what your tree care needs are, you can count on Arborist USA to take care of it for you!