Do you have Sick Trees and Sparse Foliage in North Texas?
Here at Arborist USA, we are proud to offer superior quality tree care services to the fine residents throughout our city and the entire region! For more than three decades, our family-owned tree service company has diagnosed, treated, and successfully saved a vast amount of trees that were at one time unhealthy! Have you been wondering if your valuable tree is sick or if you should contact a tree service professional? Never take chances when it comes to the health of your prized tree! Our owner and ISA Certified Arborist, tree doctor, tree care professionals, and highly-trained tree service experts are always here for you to aid you in caring for your prized living investments! When you find yourself worried and wondering, contact us at (817) 880-6130 and schedule your free consultation! No matter what your tree care needs are, you can always count on Arborist USA to take care of it for you!
The Foliage On My Tree Is Thinning. Do I Have A Sick Tree?
Does it seem strange to you that your valuable tree is losing leaves at a time that is not appropriate for the time of year? Is your valuable tree losing an excessive amount of leaves? If these are symptoms that your tree is manifesting, your prized tree may be suffering from a serious tree disease!
How Do I Know If My Tree Is Sick?
The only way to know for certain if your valuable tree is indeed sick is to take the proactive approach and contact our experienced tree service company immediately at (817)880-6130! Speak to our tree care professional and request our official tree health assessment and diagnosis. Our owner, ISA Certified Arborist and our tree doctor will examine your tree close to officially determine the reasons why your prized tree is losing foliage! Remember, your trees are valuable living investments so do not delay in having your trees examined! If your valuable tree is indeed sick, you do not have a moment to lose and treatment must begin immediately!
What Signs Should I Watch For That Indicate My Tree Is Sick?
When your tree is sick, it will reveal a multitude of indications that you should be aware of! When your tree appears to have sparse foliage, pay close attention to the following signs:
- Discoloration On My Tree Foliage – When a tree is healthy, the leaves will be the correct color for the tree variety! There will never be dark spots or discoloration on the leaves of a healthy tree! If you notice yellow, brown, or dark spots on your tree foliage, your tree may be ailing! Contact Arborist USA at (817)880-6130 and schedule a tree health care assessment with our owner and ISA Certified Arborist!
- Premature Defoliation – Is your valuable tree losing an excessive amount of foliage? If your prized tree seems to be declining in health and is losing an excessive amount of leaves, your valuable tree likely has a serious tree disease! Do not delay! Contact Arborist USA at (817)880-6130 and request an official diagnosis of the health of your tree!
- Thinning Canopy – When your prized tree is ailing and exhibiting sparse foliage, the canopy of your tree will be sparse and thinning! Contact Arborist USA at (817)880-6130 and request a diagnostic evaluation of your valuable tree!
Can I Prevent My Tree From Losing Foliage And Becoming Sick?
Without a doubt, the best way to treat a sick tree is to take necessary precautions and prevent your tree from ever becoming ill in the first place! It is much less stressful and less expensive to take action now and ensure that your valuable trees always remain healthy and strong! You can do the following important actions to prevent your trees will become sick:
- Deep-Root Fertilization – This tree health care treatment is extremely important! When trees are growing throughout residential neighborhoods, they are often subjected to construction activity and compacted soil. Unfortunately, many homeowners make the mistake of thinking that topical fertilizer is sufficient for their trees! This is not the case! With deep root fertilization, our highly-trained experienced tree expert injects under pressure the specific liquid minerals and nutrients that your tree requires directly into the root zone of the tree. The compacted soil that inhibits root growth is corrected by this treatment! Trees that receive this very important tree health care treatment annually are 95% more resistant to tree diseases and insect invasion, their health thrives and the root systems become much stronger!
- Continual Tree Health Care Maintenance Program – Contact Arborist USA at (817)880-6130 and request for an ongoing continual tree health care maintenance program to be customized exclusively for you, your trees, and your residential grounds! When you entrust the care of your residential environment to Arborist USA, you are then free from the stress and work of maintaining your residential environment! Your valuable trees will always remain strong, healthy, and beautiful and your outdoor grounds will always be something that you will be very proud of!
Should I Contact An Arborist To Treat My Sick Tree?
Yes! Tree diseases can be extremely serious! Never take chances when it comes to the health of your valuable living investments! Call Arborist USA at (817)880-6130 and request a free consultation with our owner and ISA Certified Arborist!
Who Should I Call To Diagnose My Tree And Treat My Sick Tree?
Contact the best arborist and tree service company at (817) 880-6130, and schedule your free consultation! Our owner and highly-experienced tree service professionals adhere to the high standards that the International Society of Arboriculture is known and respected for! No matter what your tree care needs are, you can depend on Arborist USA to take care of it for you!