Arborist USA provides the most exceptional quality tree care services to fine residents throughout our city and the surrounding cities! For more than three decades, our family-owned tree service company has diagnosed and treated unhealthy, sick trees multitudes of times! The majority of homeowners are not aware of ways to diagnose an unhealthy, sick tree! Our owner and ISA Certified Arborist, tree doctor, a team of arbor care professionals, and our plant pathologist are always here for you and will see to it that your valuable trees are always strong, healthy, and thrive! No matter what your tree service needs and desires are, you can count on Arborist USA to take care of your tree service needs! Contact us today at (817)880-6130 and request your free consultation with our owner and highly-trained tree care expert!
My Tree Does Not Look Healthy. Do I Have A Sick Tree?
The only way to know for certain if your valuable tree is unhealthy and indeed sick is to take the proactive approach and contact Arborist USA at (817)880-6130! Tell our owner and ISA Certified Arborist about the indications that you are observing with your tree and request our official tree health assessment and diagnosis. We will closely examine your tree and our tree doctor will determine the reason why your prized tree is appearing unhealthy and seems to be declining in health. Remember, your trees are very valuable living investments! Do not delay in having them examined closely! If it is determined that your valuable tree is indeed unhealthy and sick, you do not have a moment to lose! Treatment must begin immediately!
Could My Tree Have A Serious Tree Disease?
Yes! When your tree appears to be unhealthy and looks sick, your tree may be suffering from a serious tree disease! Stop worrying and put your mind at ease by contacting Arborist USA immediately at (817)880-6130 and requesting a tree health diagnosis! Our owner and ISA Certified Arborist and our tree doctor will accurately determine the cause of your tree appearing unhealthy and leading you to believe your tree is sick.
What Signs Should I Watch For That Indicate I Have An Unhealthy, Sick Tree?
Yes! Never ignore any changes in the appearance of your valuable trees! Trees that are sick tend to exhibit common symptoms that make it clear to see that they are declining in health! The following symptoms are common amongst trees that are unhealthy and seriously declining in health! Some tree diseases are indeed lethal! It is of utmost importance that you contact Arborist USA immediately at (817)880-6130 when you first observe that your prized tree appears to be declining in health and is looking sick! When your tree is suffering from a serious tree disease, the earlier that treatment is administered then the least amount of damage will be done to your valuable tree!
- Discoloration Of The Tree Leaves – When your tree is healthy and free from tree diseases, the leaves will be the correct color for the tree variety! There will be no dark spots or discoloration on the leaves! If you notice spots on your tree foliage that are dark brownish or yellow then your tree may be unhealthy and sick! Do not delay! Contact Arborist USA at (817)880-6130 and schedule a tree health assessment with our owner and highly-trained tree care expert!
- Bark Peeling Off Of The Tree Bark – When your tree is unhealthy and sick, the bark can be peeling, chipping, and flaking and it may have random places where the bark is bare along the trunk and branches. On a healthy tree, the bark will be smooth, and strong and the bark covering the trunk and the branches will be even! When the bark is peeling off of your tree, it may have a serious tree disease! Call Arborist USA today at (817)880-6130 and schedule your free consultation with our owner and ISA Certified Arborist!
- Dead Branches And Branches Falling Off – Do the branches on your prized tree snap and break easily or are they thin and flexible? If your tree has been subjected to extreme weather conditions, it is normal for some of the branches to be broken. If you observe broken branches on your tree or there are dead branches on the ground, do not take chances! Contact Arborist USA immediately at (817)880-6130 and request that your prized tree receive an official diagnosis!
- Premature Defoliation – Has your prized tree been losing leaves at an inappropriate time of the year? Is your valuable tree losing an excessive amount of leaves? Do not delay in having your tree examined! Remember, the sooner that you find out what is ailing your tree then the greater your chances are that your tree can be treated and survive! With Arborist USA, you can be sure that we will find the best treatment possible to treat and heal your valuable tree!
What Can I Do To Keep My Trees Healthy?
Keep in mind that the best way you can ensure that your trees remain healthy is to prevent your trees from ever becoming unhealthy and sick in the first place! Eliminate your stress and added expense by taking action to ensure that your prized trees always remain healthy and strong! The following are important tree healthcare treatments that will prevent your trees from ever becoming unhealthy and sick:
- Continual Tree Health Care Maintenance Program – Contact Arborist USA at (817) 880-6130 and request for our owner and ISA Certified Arborist to customize a continual tree healthcare maintenance program exclusively for you, your trees and shrubs, and your residential grounds! By entrusting the care of your outdoor grounds to Arborist USA, you will no longer have the stress and work of maintaining your residential environment! Your residential grounds will always be healthy, strong, and beautiful and always make you proud!
- Deep-Root Fertilization – We always suggest this very important tree health care treatment! With deep root fertilization, our highly-trained experienced tree expert injects pressure liquid minerals and nutrients that your tree needs directly into the root zone. Trees that receive this important tree health care treatment annually are 95% more resistant to tree diseases and insect infestations! The health of your tree will be more robust and the root system will become much stronger!
Should I Call A Tree Care Professional To Examine My Tree?
Fighting tree diseases can be extremely serious and stressful! It is always best to contact our tree care professionals at (817)880-6130 and request your free consultation with our owner and ISA Certified Arborist!
Who Should I Contact To Diagnose My Tree And Treat Tree If It Unhealthy And Sick?
Contact Arborist USA today at (817) 880-6130 and schedule your free consultation! We are the best arbor care company in this entire region and the surrounding cities! Our owner and arbor care professionals adhere to the high standards that the International Association of Arboriculture is known and respected for! No matter what tree care needs that you find you need, you can always count on Arborist USA to take care of it for you!