Here at Arborist USA, we proudly offer superior quality tree care services to fine residents throughout our city and the entire region! Our family-owned tree service company has diagnosed, treated, and successfully saved an extensive amount of valuable trees that were at one time exhibiting ailing traits! Never take chances when it comes to the health of your prized living investments! Our owner and ISA Certified Arborist, tree doctor, tree care professionals, and plant pathologist are always here for you to aid you in caring for your valuable oak trees! If you are worried or concerned about the health of your valuable oak trees, contact us at (817) 880-6130 and schedule your free consultation! Have peace in knowing that no matter what tree care needs you have, you can always depend on Arborist USA to take care of these issues for you!
The Top Of My Oak Tree Looks Thin. Is My Oak Tree Sick?
If your valuable oak tree is losing an excessive amount of leaves at the top then your oak tree has a thinning canopy! Often, a thinning canopy is an indication that your prized oak tree has a serious tree disease! Contact Arborist USA at (817)880-6130 and request for our owner and ISA Certified Arborist and our tree care professionals to come out and examine your prized oak tree!
How Do I Find Out If My Oak Tree Is Sick?
Be proactive rather than reactive! Contact Arborist USA immediately at (817)880-6130! Speak with our owner and our tree care professionals and request our official tree health assessment and thorough diagnosis. Our owner and ISA Certified Arborist and our tree doctor will examine your oak tree closely and officially determine the reasons why your valuable oak tree has a thinning canopy! Remember, your trees are very valuable investments so never delay in having your trees examined when they appear to be declining in health! If your valuable oak tree is indeed sick, you do not have a moment to lose and any necessary treatment must start immediately!
Is There an Indication That Should I Watch For It?
Yes! When your oak tree is sick, there will be a large number of indications that you should be aware of and watch closely! When your oak tree seems to have sparse foliage, it is of utmost importance that you watch for the following signs:
- Tree Foliage Discoloration – On a healthy tree, the leaves will be the correct color for the oak tree variety! You will never see dark spots or any discoloration on the leaves of a healthy oak tree! If you notice yellow, brown, or dark spots on the foliage of your prized oak tree, your valuable oak tree may be sick! Contact Arborist USA today at (817)880-6130 and schedule for your oak tree to have a tree health care assessment with our owner and ISA Certified Arborist!
- Premature Defoliation – Have you noticed that your valuable oak tree seems to be losing an excessive amount of leaves? If your prized oak tree seems to be declining in health and is losing a large number of leaves, it is quite likely that your valuable oak tree is battling a serious tree disease! Do not hesitate in taking action! Contact Arborist USA at (817)880-6130 and request an official diagnosis of the health of your prized oak tree!
- Thinning Canopy – If your valuable oak tree is ailing and appears to be losing a large amount of foliage at the top of the tree, your oak tree has a thinning canopy! This visual symptom cannot be ignored! Do not put off contacting us! Call Arborist USA today at (817)880-6130 and request an official diagnostic evaluation of your valuable oak tree!
What Can I Do To Keep The Top Of My Oak Tree From Looking So Thin?
Without a doubt, the best way to keep your tree healthy and prevent it from losing foliage throughout the canopy is to take action and make certain that your valuable oak tree never becomes ill and always remains healthy and strong! The following are very important actions that you can take to prevent your prized oak trees from ever becoming ill and exhibiting a thinning canopy:
- Continual Tree Health Care Maintenance Program – Relieve yourself for the worry and stress and the work of seeing to it that your oak trees are healthy and that your residential grounds are always beautiful! Contact Arborist USA today at (817)880-6130 and request for our tree care professionals to customize a continual tree health care maintenance program exclusively for you and your valuable oak trees! We will see to it that your oak trees are always healthy, and strong and their canopies are always thick and lush!
- Deep-Root Fertilization – We strongly suggest this very important tree health care treatment! In residential neighborhoods, your trees are often subjected to construction activity and compacted soil! Do not make the mistake of thinking that topical lawn fertilizer is sufficient nutrition for your prized oak trees! This is not the case! With deep root fertilization, our highly-trained tree expert injects under pressure the specific liquid minerals and nutrients that your oak tree needs directly into the root zone of your prized oak tree. Also, the compacted soil is corrected from this important treatment! Oak trees that receive this very important treatment annually are 95% more resistant to tree diseases and insect infestations, their overall health thrives and the root systems of your oak trees become much stronger!
Should I Contact An Arborist To Examine My Oak Tree?
Definitely! When your oak tree is exhibiting a thin canopy, you must contact Arborist USA at (817)880-6130 and request your free consultation with our owner and ISA Certified Arborist!
Who Should I Call To Diagnose And Treat My Oak Tree If It Is Sick?
Contact the best arborist and tree service company at (817) 880-6130! Call Arborist USA today and schedule your free consultation! Have faith in knowing that our owner and team of tree service professionals adhere to the high standards that the International Society of Arboriculture is known and respected for! No matter what your tree care needs are, you can count on Arborist USA to take care of it all for you!