Here at Arborist USA, we are proud to offer superior quality tree care services to the fine residents throughout our city and this entire region! For over three decades, our family-owned tree service company has diagnosed, treated, and successfully saved an unlimited number of valuable trees that are losing an excessive amount of leaves! Are you worried that your valuable tree may be sick and suffering from a serious tree disease? Never take chances when it comes to the health of your prized living investments! Our owner and ISA Certified Arborist, tree doctor, tree care professionals, and plant pathologist are always here for you to aid you in caring for your valuable trees! If you are concerned and worried about the health of your prized trees, contact us today at(817) 880-6130 and schedule your complimentary consultation! No matter what your tree care needs and concerns are, have peace in knowing that you can always depend on Arborist USA to take care of it for you!
Leaves On My Tree Are Falling Off Excessively! Does My Tree Have A Serious Tree Disease?
Is your valuable tree losing a vast amount of leaves that are not appropriate for the time of year? Are there sparse places where leaves are missing in the canopy of the tree? As you are familiar with what your valuable tree normally looks like, if the above symptoms are some of the symptoms that your prized tree is manifesting, your valuable tree is likely suffering from a serious tree disease! Contact Arborist USA today at (817)880-6130 and request a meeting with our owner and highly-trained tree care expert!
How Can I Find Out If My Tree Has A Tree Disease?
Be proactive! The only way to know for certain if your prized tree is suffering from a serious tree disease is to contact our experienced tree service company immediately at (817)880-6130! Speak with our tree care professional and request our official tree health assessment and a diagnosis of what is causing the excessive amount of premature defoliation! Upon arriving, our owner, ISA Certified Arborist, and our tree doctor will examine your ailing tree thoroughly to officially determine the reasons why your formerly healthy tree is losing an excessive amount of foliage! Remember, your trees are very valuable living investments that add value and beauty to your home and your residential grounds! Do not delay in having them examined by our tree care expert! If it is determined that your valuable tree is indeed suffering from a serious tree disease, you do not have time to lose! Contact Arborist USA today at (817)880-6130 and schedule an official tree care assessment for your prized tree!
What Indication Show That My Tree Has A Serious Tree Disease?
When your tree is suffering from a serious tree disease, your tree will manifest a multitude of indications that you must notice and be aware of! If you notice that your tree seems to be losing leaves and is exhibiting an appearance of declining health, pay close attention to the following signs:
- Thinning Canopy – When your valuable tree is suffering from a serious tree disease and is losing a large number of leaves, the canopy of your prized tree will be sparse, have empty areas, and thinning! You must contact Arborist USA at (817)880-6130 and request a tree health assessment and a diagnostic evaluation of your valuable tree!
- Discoloration On Tree Foliage – When your prized tree is healthy and thriving, the leaves will be the correct color for the variety of the tree! A healthy tree will never have leaves that exhibit dark spots or discoloration of any kind! If you notice yellow, brown, or dark spots on the leaves of your tree, it is quite possible that your prized tree is sick and suffering from a serious tree disease! When your valuable tree is exhibiting these signs, contact Arborist USA at (817)880-6130 and schedule a tree health assessment by our owner and ISA Certified Arborist!
- Premature Defoliation – Is your valuable tree losing an excessive amount of leaves? If so, the canopy of your tree will no longer be thick but will instead be sparse and thinning! Do not delay! Contact Arborist USA at (817)880-6130 and request a diagnostic evaluation of your valuable tree!
What Can I Do To Prevent My Tree From Losing Leaves And Getting A Tree Disease?
Without a doubt, the best way to treat an ailing tree that may be suffering from a serious tree disease is to be proactive and take the necessary precautions to prevent your prized tree from ever becoming sick in the first place! The following tree healthcare treatments are extremely important and will help ensure that your valuable trees always remain strong and healthy! Be sure to contact Arborist USA at (817)880-6130 immediately!
- Continual Tree Health Care Maintenance Program – Contact Arborist USA at (817)880-6130 and schedule a complimentary consultation with our owner and ISA Certified Arborist! Ask for a continual tree healthcare maintenance program to be designed exclusively for your particular trees and your residential grounds! By entrusting the care of your outdoor grounds and your prized living investments to Arborist USA, you will be free from the work, stress, and worry of maintaining your residential grounds! Call Arborist USA immediately at (817)880-6130!
- Deep-Root Fertilization – We strongly suggest this extremely important tree health care treatment! With deep root fertilization, our owner and highly-trained experienced tree expert inject under pressure the specific liquid nutrients and minerals that your tree needs directly into the root zone of your tree. Trees that receive this very important tree health care treatment annually are 95% more resistant to tree diseases and insect invasion, their health thrives and the root systems become much stronger!
Who Should I Contact To Diagnose And Treat My Tree If It Has A Tree Disease?
When you are dealing with the tree issues that are mentioned here, contact the best arborist and tree service company at (817)880-6130! Call Arborist USA today at (817) 880-6130 and schedule your free consultation! No matter what your tree issues and tree care needs are, you can depend on Arborist USA to take care of it for you!